Chapter Three: Captain <your name> and the House of Solomon!
- Defeat the Dutch West India Company: 0/11
- Sara Must Survive
- Isaac Must Survive
- (added) Save Ismail from Hanging to Death (50 second timer)
- (added) Defeat the Executioner
- (added) Defeat Stephanus van Meel
- (added) Ismail Must Survive
In order to get down into the pit where the Dutch are you will need to stand back a little way from the rope ladder and then press X to activate the zone.
Once you do all this running back and forth the actual battle will set up. You will be given an opportunity to select an approach for each of the three attack groups. They all have a preference and you will need to assign them the correct approach or this mission will be virtually impossible (see: The Best Laid Plans). You can come back here to change their approach if you fail further along this mission.
Go back to the town of Grand Turk. You will now be in the Battle of Grand Turk instance. Go to the gallows area on central square, don't worry about triggering any of the fight yet.
Take your two mates and go stand up in the upper left corner of the gallows so you can target everyone there. Start the conversation with the lead guy. Only talk to him once! Don't continue the conversation.
You will see the attack groups enter the square and approach a group of Dutch Marines each. If you selected the right approach for each of the groups earlier they will get a maximum health boost and will heal themselves. Once they are done healing perform the following in order:
- Finish the conversation.
- Immediately attack the Executioner. He must die as quickly as possible.
- As soon as he falls FREE ISMAIL by clicking on the rope! If it takes too long to free him he will die and the mission will fail (Note: even though the whole rope is highlighted for clicking on, only the part of it at the bottom, near Ismail's neck, will actually react).
- The head guy will attack you. Use your ASSIST ME and have all nearby help attack him. If you manage to kill him all the rest of the enemy survivors will attack you. So keep your guard up.
Depending on your experience in AvCom and the setup of your Swashbuckling equipment and skills this can be a hard or easy mission. For some it might take a couple of tries but in the end you will win.