The Seven Deadly Sins missions are a thematically connected series of mission chains that take place in the Antilles. There are seven mission chains (one for each cardinal sin) containing five missions each, with similar rewards at the end (a Figurehead - which is a general bow outfitting for your ship - in each case). The connecting theme is the fight against a religious sect calling themselves the Naumannists who maintain that once someone has reached a sufficient state of holiness, that person cannot sin anymore by definition and can therefore get away with the worst atrocities.
Doing all seven mission chains triggers a final series of missions.
Ordered by level. All missions belonging to the same sin will be the same level.
- Lust: in Irish Point (mission level: 29)
- Gluttony: in Havana (mission level: 31)
- Wrath: in La Isabela (mission level: 32)
- Envy: in Trinidad (mission level: 32)
- Greed: in Puerta de Plata (mission level: 33)
- Sloth: in Iguana (mission level: 34)
- Pride: in Gibara (mission level: 35)