Differences between 0.25.1.08 and 0.25.1.09
The primary goal of this build is fix more Mission Server crashes. Mission Server crashes are what generally prevent you from interacting with NPCs and losing your mission list.
While we were waiting on Dev and ConCo to fix those crashes, some other changes made it in as well.
Differences between 0.25.1.08 and 0.25.1.09 include but aren’t limited to:
- Players were not losing unsecured cargo if they were destroyed by an NPC. We now take the victim's loot away, even if there's nobody to give it to.
- Now when you use a skill that stuns the enemy, we put a floaty marker over them.
- Isildur made a change that addresses (but does not fix) a problem with the Signals skill that made it easy to keep an enemy player trapped in the ad hoc fight with you. He reduced the range of the skill from 1500 to 1000. This makes it slightly harder to use to apply a permanent in-combat effect.
- Fixed an exploit created by the Trial Voyage missions.
- Fixed text bugs like duplicate words on several NPCs and in several missions.
- You can now interact w/ the fort in “A Possible Lead.” - Edit: still not fixed, confirmed by Misha.
- You should no longer be able to complete “Offer of Amnesty” by talking to the same person over and over.
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to get trapped behind the bar in “Don’t Shoot the Messenger.”
- EQ text in “Laura’s Gambit” should now be visible to groupmates.
- Fixed a bug in the Trade Connections skill so that Freetraders can see auction house data in other regions.
- Isildur increased auction house limits from something silly to 20 for all ports. Regional markets still stay at 100.
- Moved the majority of the free stuff out of your starter ship and into the tutorial to avoid an exploit.
- Fixed the recipe names for the Bermuda and Jamaica sloops. They were backwards. Also tweaked the prices a bit.
- Fixed the bug that caused pop-ups on zoning in to the Magistrate’s Office in Jenny Bay.
- Improved avatar animations from a distance – the straight-legged/puppet problem you’ve been seeing. Work in progress.
- Fixed pink door textures in Irish Point and towns that look like it.